- 2 dl Voima-Papu ground broad beans
- 4 dl water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 packet of French onion soup mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 0.5 tsp black pepper & chili powder
- 1 tbsp psyllium
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and chopped garlic.
- Add water, stir, allow mixture to swell for 10 minutes.
- Purée the mixture with a hand blender. The mixture doesn’t need to be completely smooth, it can have some texture.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pot frying pan.
- Shape mixture into balls and deep fry in the oil. If you’re using a frying pan, make flat patties instead.
Voima-Papu ground broad beans can be found on our online shop: Web Shop / Karviaistentila.fi