Marinated Broad Beans, Karviaisten Farm Style
- 250 g of dry, whole broad beans
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- rapeseed oil
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper or chili flakes
(Cooking times depend on the freshness of the beans; dry beans take about 60 minutes. If pre-soaked overnight, they take about 20 minutes.
- Pour the broad beans into a pot.
- Add two of the chopped garlic cloves into the boiling water and a sprinkle of salt.
- Boil until the broad beans are ready.
- Drain the water but leave the garlic with the beans.
- Slice the two remaining garlic cloves
- Sauté the garlic in oil with the chili and the rosemary sprigs.
- Mix the broad beans into the spice mixture.
- Add salt, pepper and a dash of lemon juice to taste
Enjoy with broad bean cutlets and a fresh salad.
Voima-Papu broad beans can be found on our online shop: Web Shop / Karviaistentila.fi