Voima-Papu Broad Bean & Lingonberry Foam
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 3 dl lingonberries
- 1 l water
- 2 dl broad bean flour
- 0.5 dl sugar (or e.g. stevia)
- A pinch of salt
- 2 dl oat cream that whips up (e.g. Planti)
Make the Voima-Papu lingonberry porridge first.
- Boil the lingonberries in water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the berry skins and pour the juice back into the pot.
- Sprinkle in the broad bean flour gently, constantly mixing with a whisk.
- Simmer for 45 minutes, until the flour is cooked.
- Add sugar and salt. Let it cool down.
- Whisk the oat cream until foamy, then combine with the porridge.
- Serve lingonberry Voima-Papu foam as a healthy dessert or nutritious snack.
Tip! Try replacing the lingonberries with cranberries or raspberries.
You can find more Voima-Papu recipes by Linda at terve.fi here (in Finnish):
Voima-Papu broad bean flour can be found on our online shop: Web Shop / Karviaistentila.fi