Voima-Papu Carrot Cake (GL)
Gluten free cake
- 3 eggs
- 2.0 dl sugar
- 4.0 dl Voima-Papu bean flour
- 1.0 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp ground cardamom
- 2.0 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 dl rapeseed oil
- 5.0 dl grated carrot
- 1.5 dl liquid (water or milk)
- 2.0 dl icing sugar
- 1.0 tsp vanilla sugar
- 200g natural/unflavoured cream cheese
- 100g butter / coconut cream
Preferably, make the base the day before.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together.
- Add the grated carrots and oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients together (broad bean flour, baking soda, baking powder, cardamom, cinnamon).
- Add them to the egg/carrot mixture.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper about 25cm in diameter, pour the cake mixture into it.
- Bake in the oven for 45 - 50 min.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix the sugar and vanilla sugar together.
- Add the cream cheese and fat.
- Mix well and spread on top of the cake.
- Garnish and allow the topping to set. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe created by Katriina Klinckowström 25.04.2021