- 2 dl VOIMA-PAPU roasted, ground broad beans
- 2 dl tahini
- 2 tl fine sea salt
- 1 dl olive oil
- Place the roasted, ground broad beans into a bowl.
- Boil 5 dl water and pour it onto the beans. Let them soak for 15 minutes.
- Put the broad beans into a sieve and rinse them with cold water.
- Cook the ground beans for 8-12 minutes in boiling water, until soft.
- Sieve water off from ground broad beans.
- Place into a food blender. Add the tahini, salt and olive oil.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Serve with toasted bread.
Recipe created by 12KK / 12kuukautta.com
Voima-Papu roasted, ground broad beans can be found on our online shop: webshop